Baker’s Integrity provides restoration and construction services utilizing over 20 years of industry experience. It is our Integrity, Customer Focus, and Experience that enables us to provide timely restoration services which meet or exceed our customer’s expectations.
Below are some of the reasons to choose Baker’s Integrity:
- Strong commitment to the professionalism of the restoration and construction industry
- 20 years of Industry Experience
- High Quality Work
- Detailed Written Estimates
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Fully Insured & Bonded
- Insurance Claims Specialists
- Fast Response / 24 hour Emergency Services
- Work Completed Timely
- Respectful staff
- 100% complete satisfaction – * Written warranty on all workmanship
- 2009 – Present: Owner/Manager Baker’s Integrity
- 2007-2009: Managed all daily operations for fire, water and contents mitigation and reconstruction services for Service Master out of San Antonio
- 2005-2007: Obtained Texas Department of Insurance License in all lines in order to begin work as an adjuster for daily claims and catastrophe claims related to Hurricane Rita.
- 1999-2005: Managed various construction and restoration projects from beginning to end including communication with various insurance companies, sub-contractors and customers for two major companies in San Antonio.
- 1992-1999: Owner & Manager of water mitigation company and carpet cleaning company
Certifications & Licenses
- Texas Department of Insurance
- IICRC – Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certifications
- Fiber Schools of America Certification
- Texas Hill Country Indoor Air Quality Association Certification
- Contractor’s License in City of San Antonio and surrounding cities